Tuesday 6 July 2010

Guille69 Mixtape #8



























Download 

Thought I'd take a little break from blogging so I could get on with real life stuff. Now that's out the way hopefully I can get back into the swing of things, and to emphasize the point just made a Mixtape for your personal pleasure.

My pick of the bunch is 'Bicycle Voice (Meg Webb) - Ellis The Trellis,' defiantly check out some of her other tracks 'cause I certainly enjoyed them. Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/bicyclevoice

Here's the line up:

Sambassadeur - The Park
Shearwater - A Makeover
A Sunny Day In Glasgow - Close Chorus
Bear Driver - A Thousand Samurais
Bicycle Voice - Ellis The Trellis
Changing Horses - Cut All Strings
Lemonade - Big Weekend
Bigger Bolder - Love Is All
Memoryhouse - To the Lighthouse
Mountain Man - Animal Tracks
Teen Daze - Shine On, You Crazy White Cap
Tennis - South Carolina

Enjoy

Guille

No comments:

Post a Comment