Monday 21 June 2010

Kai And Sunny





















Once again sorry for the lack of posting, I've been busy recently and just haven't had the time.

Kai and Sunny are a bountiful design duo, who show case their work in many arenas of art and design including fashion, advertising, publishing, illustrations and exhibitions.

I've just read cloud atlas (a wonderful book I must add) and was enthralled by the artwork showcased on the cover on the book, I love the twirling shapes and the contrast between the the light blue and that fading pink playing the sun set. Really is one bea-utiful book.

They also asked me to mention their exhibition located at Stolenspace Gallery that finished yesterday, it is entitled 'Return To The Wild'. They continue with their same abstract pattern style, but this time they include various forms of nature. Here are some pictures via Creative Review.


















Guille

No comments:

Post a Comment