Wednesday 9 June 2010

Guille69 Mixtape #6



























Download

Back from my little break and I have a Mixtape featuring 14 superb tracks that have enlightened me in recent times. It clocks in at 51 mins as far as I'm aware, so it's my longest mix yet and would certainly be my favourite.

My pick of the bunch is Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks, bea-utiful song has a lovely flow.

Here's the line-up:


Avi Buffalo - What's In It For
Oneohtrix Point Never - Ouroboros
The Heartbreaks - Liar My Dear
Pure Ecstacy - Easy
Beach Fossils - Youth
Crystal Castles - Vanished
Foster The People - Pumped Up Kicks
La Shark - Bones
Washed Out - Get Up
The Maccabees - Empty Vessels Feat. Roots Manuva
Noah And The Whale - 5 Years Time
Camera Obscura - My Maudlin Career
The Bird and the Bee - Ray Gun
Zola Jesus - Clay Bodies



No comments:

Post a Comment